Funeral Memorial Service Program by Online Funeral Templates
A funeral order of service is basically a booklet or pamphlet that outlines the events of the ceremony or memorial services which usually gives personal information about the deceased. The family of the deceased can work in tandem with the clergy, a funeral home or a celebrant so as to create the order of service. This program can be either traditional or religious-based, or contemporary. The format varies greatly depending on the deceased person's or the family's religious or personal beliefs. A funeral program is a very important part of a funeral or memorial service. It is also known by other names such as a funeral order of service or a memorial service bulletin, it is that printed piece of funeral stationery which outlines the order of events during a funeral or memorial service. Funeral programs serve as guidance for family members and all invitees. What then is included in a funeral order of service? In the program one can include a variety of information. However, the events of the service are outlined in the written program, so that the invitees can follow along with the service.
A memorial service includes the following programs:
• Entrance Music
• Introductory Comments or Opening Words by Clergy or a Celebrant
• A funeral address, personalized tribute or eulogy
• Funeral Poems or Funeral Readings and the names of the people reading them
• Final Poems, readings or words
• Committal of the deceased
• Exit Music Other than the service information, more personalized information can also be included in the written program. The family can include photos, family photo collages and special poems or sayings that have special meaning to you and your loved ones. The family can also include information about receptions or repasts as well as thank you notes and acknowledgements. How To Create your program: You can use the help of printing companies to create your written programs or cards. This can also be done on your personal computer by using order of service templates. Templates serve as a tool and guide for creating your service sheet on your own. These templates are reasonably priced, and are available for immediate download so that you can immediately start creating your programs in minutes. These templates are available in a wide range of styles, themes and colors so that you can properly reflect your loved one's personality. Templates are also available in many different formats such as Microsoft Word and Open Office. On having chosen your template and after you have added your information and photos, you are all set to print your programs. Most of the templates have high resolution graphics and images, and print beautifully on a home printer. Before printing it is wise to make sure that you have enough toner or ink on hand, and allow plenty of time for folding your programs. Your order of service sheet will not only be helpful during your memorial service, but will be kept as a cherished keepsake.